Advanced Foam Fire Fighting School
Hands-on Training held at TEEX Brayton Fire Training Field® College Station, Texas
Reasons to attend include:
- Strategies and tactics proven successful on some of the most challenging flammable liquid incidents are introduced in the classroom, then thoroughly reinforced during live fires at what many consider the most realistic training facility in the world.
- Instruction is provided by acknowledged subject matter experts on a wide array of topics including:
- Foam chemistry discussed from the perspective of what fire responders need to know to do their job both during and after a response.
- Strategic discussions focusing on the real 'End Goal' of incident response. RECEO and other assessment procedures will be used to demonstrate how to prioritize activities and avoid the mistake of considering extinguishment the ultimate goal of fire response.
- Methods of avoiding pitfalls associated with improper, or untimely equipment deployment and demobilization will be discussed for all types of incidents.
- Strategic water delivery requirements for the new millennium for all types of incidents.
- Elective sessions on specialty areas will be available at the end of the day for those interested in such subjects as foam pumper operation, fixed system operations and demonstration, Class 'A' foam firefighting, ARFF type incident response and much more.
To add further realism, we will conduct night burns to reinforce all the subjects introduced on day 2 of the course.
Who Should Attend
- Refinery, petrochemical plant fire chiefs and brigade members
- Municipal fire department officers, hazmat personnel and firefighters
- ARFF personnel
- Company safety and fire personnel responsible for flammable liquid firefighting
- Tank farm fire personnel
- Transportation company safety and fire officials and brigade members
- Insurance company personnel involved with protecting storage and process facilities
Please enroll me in US Fire Pump Signature Series Flammable Liquid Fire Fighting School, to be conducted at:
TEEX Brayton Fire Training Field®
1595 Nuclear Science Road
College Station, TX 77843
December 8th - 11, 2020. Enclosed is payment for $2,995.00 (U.S. funds) to cover tuition which includes; fire field charges, lunch at the fire grounds, banquet dinner, graduation jacket, certificate and all materials and textbooks. I understand that all other expenses, including those related to travel, lodging and food are my responsibility. Registration must be received no less than 30 days prior to scheduled Seminar date.
Forward registration to:
US Fire Pump
PO Box 1810
Albany, LA 70711
Notification 30 days in advance of school date – total
refund; 14 days in advance - 50% service charge. US Fire Pump reserves the right to cancel the school at any time. In this event, a full refund would be provided.
Hotel and Transportation
It is your responsibility to make hotel and transportation
reservations. We currently have a special corporate room rate of $99.00/night at:
Hilton College Station & Conference Center
801 University Drive
College Station, TX 77840
When making hotel reservations, mention the group code: PUMP20.
What to Bring
In order to participate in fire evolutions, each student is expected to have prior basic hose handling and firefighting training, as well as provide their own protective clothing (including helmet, turnout coat, boots, and gloves). All gear must be NFPA compliant. Bunker pants and short boots are required. Long-sleeved shirts and full-length pants MUST be worn under turnout gear. SCBA is required on the Brayton Fire Training Field® for exterior firefighting. Recharging is available through the fire training facilities for any student who wears SCBA during these firefighting evolutions.
Hotel and Transportation
Actual firefighting is conducted at the Texas A&M Brayton Fire Training Field, College Station, Texas. You will be training in simple and complex, small and large, realistic fire evolutions.